1. Swap a fried egg with bacon for a poached egg with tomato, mushrooms and spinach to save 650kJ, 12g of fat and 1350mg of sodium.
2. Swap 2 tsp of butter on toast for 2 Tbsp of low-fat ricotta to save 170kJ, 6g of fat and 4g of saturated fat, while boosting protein and calcium.
1. Swap a piece of lavash bread for a Goodness Superfoods Wholegrain Barley Wrap. This will save you 300kJ and boost fibre by 9g.
2. Swap Campbell’s Chunky Ham & Pea Soup for Campbell’s Country Ladle Minestrone to save 200kJ and cut your processed meat intake.
1. Swap 50g of nachos for 2 tacos. You will save 660kJ and 10g of fat. Add lean mince, beans, salad, avocado and cheese for a healthy filling.
2. Swap ¼ BBQ chicken for baked lean chicken breast. This will save you more than 400kJ and 10g of fat.